This episode is simply an introduction to the series and to give an idea of what future podcasts will - in theory at least - contain:
* 1. Las Noticias: (News)
* 2. Lessons from a Lapsed Linguist: (Language tricks and tips)
* 3 Integration issues: (The law and our status)
* 4 Cultural Corner: (Fiestas, food and flavours)
* 5 Other Insights: (The Illuminating Immigrant Interview)
So, will it be a show about Coastal life and an opportunity to rent a rural villa with pool that sleeps 6 ? On the contrary, I shan't be peddling the coastal or tourist image of Spain, something that has been - and continues to be - promoted to the point of nausea. Instead, I shall be probing from just inside the interior, from the very geographical centre of Andaluisa. Don't expect tidal forcasts, blue flag reports or the state of the autovias towards Matalscanas on a popular puente weekend. Dont expect airport baggage handling updates, or or exposes on mis-treated donkeys. Instead, expect only the unexpected.
So, how do you get to listen to the podcast?
1) If you have a mp3 player, smart phone, tablet or PC you can subscribe to the podcast in itunes here.
2) Or you can listen to it using the player below.
3) Want to download it but don't use itunes? No prob, grab the file below here, or use the button above and on the right
And, Join me in 2 weeks for the first full episode of Speaking of Spain....
Keep up with all the weekly events by following gazpachomonk on Twitter, gazpachomonk on Instagram, and gazpachomonk on foursquare and of course by visiting the web site. Got a question or just want to give feedback, then email me directly GazpachoMonk@gmail.com